The Field Studies Council (FSC): Young Darwin Scholarship programme – 5 June 2022

The Field Studies Council (FSC) are seeking applications to their Young Darwin Scholarship programme, an initiative which encourages and supports young people aged 16-25 in England who have a real interest in the natural world.

The programme includes a heavily subsidised 5-day residential trip, or series of days for 75 scholars along with additional support and mentoring, including advice on study and career choices, reduced price FSC training courses, annual reunions and online webinars.

The FSC will cover 90% of the cost of the scholarship. Scholars will pay the remaining 10%, approximately £45-£90 depending on location.

The deadline for applications is the 5 June 2022.

Back to Table of Contents

https://www.field-studies-council.org/young-darwin-scholarship-applications/