Grants of up to £5,000 are available to small, registered charities to fund equipment and services to support disabled and disadvantaged children under the age of 13 across the UK.
The Toy Trust fund:
- helps disadvantaged children and their families to alleviate suffering;
- supports children through awful experiences;
- encourages achievement through adversity;
- purchases vital equipment;
- provides care;
- bolsters existing initiatives;
- initiates brand new projects;
- and satisfies basic needs.
Groups that have carried out some form of effective fundraising by themselves are particularly encouraged to apply.
The next deadline to apply is mid-June 2022 for the July meeting of Trustees.