Ahead of the COP26 Climate Change Conference (COP26), in Glasgow this November a new fund has been launched to support communities and schools across the UK take action on climate change.
Grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 are available to support community projects covering areas such as:
- waste and consumption
- the natural environment.
The funding is being made available through the National Lottery Community Fund’s Together for Our Planet Fund.
Organisations that can apply include:
- constituted group or club
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- charitable incorporated organisation (CIO/SCIO)
- community interest company (CIC)
- not-for-profit company
- school, college, university (as long as the project benefits and involves the wider local communities)
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
- community benefit society
The closing date for applications is 5pm on the 18th November 2021.
The National Lottery Community Fund expects to make 400 – 500 grants.
Potential applicants are invited to attend a webinar. To sign up please use the links below.
The online application form is available on the National Lottery Community Fund website (link below)