Grants of up to £5,000 are available to registered charities to fund equipment and services to support disabled and disadvantaged children under the age of 13 across the UK.
The Toy Trust fund:
- helps disadvantaged children and their families to alleviate suffering;
- supports children through awful experiences;
- encourages achievement through adversity;
- purchases vital equipment;
- provides care;
- bolsters existing initiatives;
- initiates brand new projects;
- and satisfies basic needs.
Groups that have carried out some form of effective fundraising by themselves are particularly encouraged to apply.
The next deadline to apply is the 15 November 2021.