In response to the coronavirus, The Alpkit Foundation are prioritising funding to support projects that demonstrate an immediate impact on those affected by the crisis.
Grants are available to grassroots organisations serving those affected by the outbreak. Funding can provide support for activities which might include:
- Being active in the local community to help elderly or vulnerable people
- Minimising the impact of self-isolation for those in quarantine and need access to food, medicines or social care
- Supporting foodbanks and increasing the number of meals on wheels deliveries to support the elderly
- Supporting those who are homeless or in temporary accommodation
- Bringing adventure indoors and overcoming the obstacles that prevent us benefiting from going outdoors.
Applications can be made at any time and trustees meet every 2 months to consider applications.