Grants of between £200 and £2,000 are available for projects which empower disadvantaged young people in the UK to fulfil their potential.
The funding is being made available through the KFC Foundation and is available to local charities, registered community interest companies, unincorporated clubs and associations that have a turnover of less than £300,000 which have a local KFC restaurant in their community.
The KFC Foundation welcomes funding applications from organisations which:
- Benefit young people aged 11-25 years old.
- Supports those in a position of social disadvantage (i.e., care leavers, those experiencing homelessness, young carers, young parents, young people at risk of or with experience of the criminal justice system).
- Empower young people to fulfil their potential and build a positive future by providing spaces that allow young people to feel safe and secure, helping them to unlock talent, build life skills, provide mentoring and improve their chances to gain meaningful employment.
- Are local to a KFC restaurant? (Find Your Local KFC)
- Will demonstrate positive results from their project within 12 months of our funding being received.
Expressions of interest must be submitted via a two-minute video and a short expression of interest form by the 28th February 2021.