Charities, constituted voluntary and community organisations, social enterprises, and CIC’s across England can apply for grants of up to £4,000 for projects which deliver change in their local communities. Through Comic Relief’s Project Delivery Grants, organisations with an annual income of less than £250,000 can apply for funding for projects that address one of their four strategic themes:
- Children survive and thrive;
- Fighting for gender justice;
- A safe place to be;
- Mental health matters.
Grants should fund direct work with beneficiaries, examples of which might include:
- Training for parents and carers to help support their children’s development before starting school
- Activities for girls or women to help them make healthier life choices
- Supporting people with mental health issues to improve an outdoor space or create a meeting space
- Setting up a peer support network for people experiencing homelessness
- Hire of room where homeless people can access support
Applications can be made at any time.