Charities, schools, and community groups can apply for grants of up to £1,000 through the NFU Mutual Community Giving Fund. The fund is available in areas that are local to NFU operations in the UK.
Applications are likely to be more successful if they meet one or more of the funds priorities. These are:
- Connecting the community; reducing social isolation, providing opportunities, and encouraging resilience
- Providing care and support to vulnerable members of our community
- Relieving poverty; improving the health and wellbeing of our communities
- Advancing education and experiences for young people
Priority will also be given to:
- Requests that are supported by NFU Mutual staff members or one of their local branch offices.
- Beneficiaries that have not been given funds previously.
The next closing date for applications is the 30th June 2020.