The Charities Aid Foundation has announced that the Tourle Foundation Fund will re-open for applications on the 1st October 2019. The CAF Tourle Foundation Fund seeks to award grants of up to £5,000 to local charitable organisations delivering services for local people within the UK.
This 10-year programme is funded through the generosity of a £4.5m legacy left for CAF to distribute for this purpose.
To be eligible to apply, organisations must be able to evidence that the project will be delivered to local people.
Organisations applying must:
- be applying for up to £5,000
- be providing a service to the heart of your community
- be a community charitable organisation whose reach is within a localised catchment area
- be able to demonstrate the need of the project
- have an annual income below £100,000
- have charitable aims and objectives
- operate within the UK
- complete the project a year from the date of award.