Not for profit organisations such as constituted community groups, registered charities, companies limited by guarantee, PTA or Friends of School groups, social enterprises or Community Interest Companies working primarily for the benefit of Clarion Housing Group residents have until noon on 13th September 2019 to apply for grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 for projects supporting residents, delivering local initiatives and improving neighbourhoods.
Clarion Housing Group is the largest housing association in Europe, with 125,000 properties across more than 170 local authorities in England.
The funding is available to eligible groups with an annual income of less than £500,000 where projects can be completed within 12 months.
The funding is available for projects that:
- encourage community engagement and cohesion
- promote health and wellbeing
- engage young people or older people in positive activities
- improve spaces, places and estate regeneration
- reduce social isolation
- improve access to training and educational activities
- support work and activities in our community centres
- find new ways of reaching Clarion Housing residents and the wider community.
For help, or to find out how to best engage residents, please email the Clarion Futures Communities Team.