Songwriters, composers, and artists, bands, producers and performers who are writing their own music or commissioning other songwriters or composers can apply for grants of up to £5,000 to support the:
- Creation, performance and promotion of outstanding new music in any genre
- Enable the UK’s most talented music creators to realise their potential
- Reaching new audiences
The funding is being made available through the PRS Foundation’s Open Fund for Music Creators and can support activities such as:
- music creator residencies
- promotion and marketing
- commissions of new music by UK-based creators
- exciting community projects involving high-quality music creators
- live performances featuring new UK music.
The closing date for applications is 6pm on the 10th June 2019.