Bethnal Green Ventures (BGV), which supports teams with new ideas to help build solutions to social and environmental problems, has announced that its Spring 2019 Tech for Good Ventures is open for applications.
The programme is looking to invest up to £20,000 (in exchange for 6% equity) in ambitious technology start-ups that are tackling problems through the following themes:
- Health – Affordable, accessible health and social care
- Civic engagement – Civic participation, maintenance and advancement of democracy
- Sustainability – Climate change, resource efficiency and conservation of the environment
- Tech to support young people – In partnership with the Children’s Society
- Education – Effective education and employability
- WorkerTech – In partnership with the Resolution Trust and Accenture UK
The programme offers:
- Support: An intensive 3-month programme of workshops and 1:1 mentoring and life-long support to accelerate your venture
- Connections: Access to a network of over 300 mentors, founders, and investors
- Office space: free office space in central London for 6 months
- Partnerships: Additional support from our expert partners
The deadline for online applications is the 18th February 2019.