Registered Charities, churches, Parish Councils, Local Authorities and CASC registered sports clubs can apply for grants of between £2,000 and £100,000 for the provision, maintenance or improvement of community facilities.
This can include:
- Village Halls and Community Centres
- Public Play Areas;
- Publicly available Multi use games areas,
- Skate parks and BMX tracks;
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and clubhouses with full public access;
- Churches – community spaces only;
- Nature Reserves;
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access;
The funding is being made available through the Landfill Operator Wren’s FCC Community Action Fund and is available to projects located within 10 miles of an eligible FCC Environment site.
The fund opens for applications on the 26th December 2018 with a closing date of 5pm on the 13th March 2019.