The VINCI UK Foundation has announced that applications for funding programme will reopen in January 2019.
The Foundation offers one-off grants of £3,000 to £20,000 to independent small and medium sized registered community interest or not-for-profit organisations that support people who suffer social or employment exclusion.
The Foundation will only fund capital items such as tools and equipment, vehicles, IT, furniture, building works; etc.
Projects supported will:
- Promote access to employment
- Promote integration through housing and inclusive mobility
- Help to build better communities
- Be located near to an office or worksite of VINCI companies.
The VINCI UK Foundation only supports projects involving at least one VINCI employee (sponsor). Organisations that don’t know of any VINCI employee, can still apply and the Foundation will help to find the sponsor fitting in the project.
Projects recently supported include:
- Angus Riding for the Disabled Association who received £5,000 to help buy a pony that will aid physical therapy for disabled people.
- Creekside Education Trust were awarded £12,590 to support a programme of outdoor activities to further social cohesion and reduce isolation amongst families and adults.
- Churches Action for The Homeless (CATH) were awarded £10,000 to buy a new van that will be used to support homeless people in the city.