The Trust gives grants to registered charities in the United Kingdom in support of causes connected with the arts, medical welfare and the environment.
Grants generally range from £500 to £5,000 for one-year periods, however longer-term grants are sometimes awarded.
The Trustees will consider applications for core costs or projects, and they also consider applications for matched funding. Projects falling into the following themes will be considered:
- Bursaries for arts education establishments
- Promotion of access, education and excellence in the arts
- Hospice care
- Autism, the deafblind, respite care and care for carers,
- Preservation of the countryside and heritage conservation.
The Trustees usually consider applications three times a year in March, July and November.
The next deadline to apply is the 7th February 2019
Examples of Projects Funded
- Deal Festival’s BOLD AS education programme takes place in various primary schools in the Deal area and provides an exciting opportunity for young people in East Kent to learn a brass instrument and play creatively in a brass ensemble alongside professional musicians. The programme has been supported by the Trust for the past two years.