Grants of at least £1 million are available for projects that support victims of domestic violence or work to reduce rough sleeping and homelessness among women.
Funding is also be available to programmes that help vulnerable women through music therapy, encourage them to participate in sport to improve their physical and mental wellbeing or charities that make onward grants to smaller organisations, so they can deliver tailored services to support women.
- the fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom
- applications should be for £1 million or more
- the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s or consortia’s collective annual income
- applications should focus on 1 of 4 categories: homelessness and rough sleeping, violence against women and girls, music, or the general programme
- grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects
- all project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 31 March 2021
- applicants must include a copy of their safeguarding policy, along with a statement that confirms the applicant has effective and appropriate safeguarding procedures that protect employees, beneficiaries or volunteers from harm, and that explains how any concerns and incidents are managed
The closing date for applications is the 20th January 2019.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com