Voluntary and Community groups and organisations in England are being invited to apply for funding to help children and young people with their mental health. Applications are invited from organisations with existing mental health schemes that wish to trial new approaches.
- adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0 to 25 years
- particularly support children and young people through life-changing events
- have strong local connections already in place
- be delivered by the VCSE sector
- be co-produced with service users and stakeholders
Through this programme, the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England and Public Health England are working with VCSE organisations to promote equality, address health inequalities and support the wellbeing of people, families and communities.
A total of £510,000 over three years is available per applicant and the closing date for applications is 12 noon on the 15th February 2019. Match funding from a statutory partner, e.g. Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STP), Local Authority (LA), must be secured.