This five-year Enterprise Development Programme worth a total of £40million is funded by Access – The Foundation for Social Investment and managed by a coalition of partners. The initiative will provide a broad range of support for charities and social enterprises in England helping them make a transition to new enterprise models or grow existing ones.
Organisations working on Homelessness or Youth services that are thinking of exploring new enterprise models and social investment but require financial or business support to make the transition are eligible to apply.
There are two strands to the Enterprise Development Programme:
- Feasibility Grants of between £5,000 – 10,000 to enable organisations to investigate and develop an enterprise proposition from the very earliest stage into a proposed delivery plan.
- Development Grants of around £50,000 available for organisations that have an enterprise proposition which requires further development or scaling and where there is a potential requirement for subsequent investment.
Complete the online expression of interest form which will open on w/c 24th September 2018.
Leaders of established charities and social enterprises, working in the Youth or Homelessness sectors can apply for:
- A leadership programme: 8+ days of learning for CEOs and directors
- Peer-learning and expert support
- A Match Trading™ grant of up to £10,000
Register an interest to access the full details of this strand. The application deadline is 1pm, Wednesday 31st October 2018.