The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) believes that for chemistry and the chemical sciences to prosper the subject must attract, develop and retain a diverse community of talented people. The Inclusion and Diversity fund has been created to provide financial support of up to £5,000 to members, professionals, network groups, volunteer groups, institutions and organisations to enable them to develop innovative products, activities and research projects which promote inclusion and diversity in the chemical science community.
All applications should clearly show that the proposed project:
- Is centred on increasing diversity and inclusion in the chemical sciences community
- Is relevant to RSC’s inclusion and diversity strategy
- Has a clearly defined target audience
- Has a clearly defined intended impact
- Is deliverable and includes clear evaluation plans
- In addition, applicants should show that the requested funding will make a significant difference to their ability to deliver the project.
Enquiries about the programme, about the application process or informal discussions about projects and ideas for new activities are welcomed.
The closing date for applications is the 16th June 2019.