Clarion Housing Group Community Grants Programme (England) is inviting charities, community organisations and voluntary groups with an annual income of less than £500,000 to apply for grants between £1,000 and £5,000 for projects that can be completed within 12 months.
The Clarion Housing Group (CHG) is the largest housing group in the country. CHG’s Community Grants Programme is managed by the environmental charity Groundwork.
Projects supported will primarily benefit Clarion Housing Group residents with all applicants expected to contribute to at least one of the following outcomes:
- The project engages Clarion residents in positive activities
- The project offers support services to Clarion residents
- The project improves the environment and community space for Clarion residents
All applicants should consider equality and diversity when thinking about how their project will engage the wider community.
A pre-application Eligibility Quiz will confirm eligibility to apply.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Friday 21 September.
Examples of projects previously funded include:
- The AFC Fylde Community Foundation, £5,000 to deliver their Jubilee Community Engagement Festival project in Preston
- Warden Park Primary Association, £2,175 to deliver their Creative Writing Project in Haywards Heath
- Lay Witnesses for Christ International – UK, £4,960 for their LWFCI Sports Club project in Orpington