Grants of up to £1,000 are available to registered charities and non-profit organisations who work to improve the education and physical and emotional wellbeing of children.
Applicants applying for funding may focus on one or more of these areas:
- Living in Poverty
- Physical & Mental Health Problems
- Health & Wellbeing
- Living With Disability
Examples of grants awarde in the past include:
- £5,000 Panathlon Foundation – for the Panathlon Challenge for young people with disabilities, to fund tournaments and specialist equipment
- £2,500 JT Inspires – to promote the fitness of children and young people with congenital heart disease
- £500 Clydesdale Hockey Club – for coaching and equipment costs for primary school hockey competitions in Greater Glasgow
- £1,000 Shadwell Community Project – to develop its outdoor play space which is used by children and young people from deprived areas in the local community
The next closing date for applications is the 9th October 2018.