PRS Foundation’s Open Fund for Organisations supports high quality new music projects led by promoters, talent development organisations, venues, festivals, curators and large performance groups (for example orchestras, choirs, jazz bands or folk groups with 12 or more performers).
Supported projects will involve the creation, performance and promotion of new music and enable Music Creators i.e. songwriters, composers, or solo artists, bands, producers and performers of all backgrounds, to develop creatively and professionally.
Grants of up to £10,000 are awarded to composers cover activities such as:
- Promotion and marketing
- Commissions of new music by UK-based creators*
- Exciting community projects involving high-quality music creators
- Music creator residencies
- Live programmes featuring new UK music
Successful proposals will fit all three of the following funding priorities:
- To support the creation, performance and promotion of outstanding new music in any genre
- To enable the UK’s most talented music creators to realise their potential
- To inspire audiences
Priority is given to not for profit groups.
Next closing date 1st October 2018.