The Fidelio Trust has announced that the next closing date for applications is the 1st October 2018.
The Trust offers grants of up to £5,000 in support of the Arts, in particular Music, including:
The Trustees aim to help individuals and groups such as:
- Arts Festivals
- Other arts organisations who would not be able to carry out a project or activity without financial support.
Funding is available towards:
- Tuition or coaching costs
- To participate in external competitions
- To be supported for a specially arranged performance
- To receive support for a special publication, musical composition or work of art.