Not for profit organisations run by, for and with women in the UK have until 5pm on the 29th May 2018 to apply for grants of between £500 and £3,000 to support projects that will increase the skills, capacity and credibility of women who wish to challenge gender inequality and promote awareness and change. The type of activities supported include:
- Travel costs for a service user to speak at an event or national conference
- Presentation, media or lobbying training to support organisational advocacy strategies.
- Costs of creating campaign materials, such as posters, infographics or videos
- Articulating the story of a woman to champion an organisation’s work
- Making a case to local commissioners for the value of a service
- Meeting costs with local/national government representatives or for planning a campaign
The funding is being made available through the Voices from the Frontline Programme which is run by Rosa, a charitable fund set up to support initiatives that benefit women and girls in the UK.