The Big Lottery Fund has announced that its Reaching Communities Programme has re-opened for applications. Reaching Communities provide grants of over £10,000 to help improve local communities and the lives of people most in need, including hard to reach communities.
You can apply if you are a:
- Voluntary and community organisation
- Social enterprise
- Group of organisations, as long as they are led by a voluntary and community organisations or social enterprise
- Statutory body (including town, parish or community council)
- Community interest company.
During this financial £190 million will be available for projects that address one or more of the following outcomes:
- Bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities;
- Improve the places and spaces that matter to communities;
- Enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.