Researchers from across disciplines and from developing countries and the UK who wish to hold networking events, to forge new links and generate innovative transdisciplinary research ideas to address global challenges have until the 21st March 2018 to apply for up to £25,000 worth of funding from The Academy of Medical Sciences.
To be eligible to apply, both applicants must:
- Have completed a PhD or have experience at an equivalent level.
- Have proven research experience in their field.
- Hold a permanent position at an eligible institution (in the UK or a DAC-listed country) or a fixed term contract for the duration of the award.
This funding aims to meet the following objectives:
- Strengthening global peace and security.
- Promoting global prosperity.
- Tackling extreme poverty.
Projects must start between the 1st July 2018 and 30th September 2018 and the funding will last for one year.