Tilney and the Community Foundation for Merseyside are pleased to announce the latest round of the Tilney Fund. If you are a local voluntary or community group based in Merseyside or Halton and need funding for a project focusing primarily on improving the lives of local young people the Tilney Fund may be able to help.
The aim of the Tilney Fund in Merseyside and Halton is to make a significant, positive impact on young peoples lives by supporting educational initiatives, as well as health and wellbeing and employability projects in the local community.
- To support projects that help young people learn new skills and maximize their potential helping them improve their life chances and become more active and engaged in their own communities, e.g mentoring schemes to improve the employability of young people
- To increase levels of financial literacy for young people, eg money management and budgeting projects
- Projects that aim to tackle specific community issues through education
- To support projects that promote wellbeing and tackle mental and physical health problems through education
- Projects where young people can help voluntary and community groups become more effective and efficient
- Projects that encourage excluded or isolated young peoples involvement in the community
- Projects that encourage young peoples social entrepreneurship
Priority will be given to applicants that demonstrate how their project will make a difference to beneficiaries lives, eg if a young person gains new skills, qualifications or experiences how these will be applied post project such as through guaranteed work experience/interviews etc.
Grants are available for up to £5000
WHO CAN APPLY?
Community groups, voluntary organisations, charities, community interest companies and social enterprises may apply. Applicants annual income must be less than £500,000.
Please visit the Community Foundation for Merseyside website – www.cfmerseyside.org.uk and complete an online application form. Once you have submitted the online application you will need to send the documents listed below. If you do not submit all the relevant documents within 7 days your application will be withdrawn. Please attach the documents to your online application or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org