The next deadline for applications to the Arts Award Access Fund is the 20th October 2017.
Grants of £100 to £1500 are available to Arts Award centres in England that are working with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue. This can include:
- Young people with a disability
- Learning difficulties
- Special educational needs; etc.
The aim of the grants is to enable Arts Award Centres to pilot, embed or develop their Arts Award work with these groups. The funding can be used for a range of activities, including:
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials and printing costs
- Travel to and from a venue
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue; etc.