Loans of between £250,000 and £3m are available to charities and social enterprises looking to raise repayable investment through the Social Investment Business’s Third Sector Loan Fund.
The Fund can support organisations across all social sectors, focused on improving the economic and social well-being of individuals, particularly those who are vulnerable and disadvantaged. To be eligible for investment the applicant organisation must:
- Be a registered charity or social enterprise
- Be based and have operations in the UK
- Have a clear social mission with significant, measurable, direct outcomes
- Be led by a strong management with proven capability to deliver
- Have a robust business plan and financial projections
- Have a clear demonstration of how investment repayment will be made.
To apply, the first step is to submit an Expression of Interest Form. These can be submitted at any time.