The EU has issued a new call for proposals for projects that fast track labour market integration of third country nationals, specifically those targeting asylum seekers, refugees and their family members.
- Promote the development and testing of innovative and effective mechanisms
- Develop sustainable multi-level partnerships models conducive towards the integration of the targeted groups into the labour market
- Foster knowledge and experience sharing between Member States, with a strong emphasis on the challenges faced by women.
To be eligible, proposals must involve an international consortium made of at least 4 organisations (1 lead applicant + 3 co-applicants) with at least one established in an EU Member States. Lead applicant must be:
- A public body (such as national, regional and local authorities or public employment services)
- Co-applicant organisations must be public bodies, for-profit or non-profit-making private entities, or international organisations.
There is €14.2m funding available to support 5-7 projects and you applicants must have 20% match funding in place.
The deadline for applications is 30th March 2017.