Who can apply?
If you meet the following requirements you can apply for a grant:
- You are a women’s sector organisation
- You are a charitable organisation – your organisation need not be a registered charity, but your activities must be charitable and legal
- You are a local organisation, which is not part of a national enterprise
- You have an annual income less than £100k or you employ less than two full-time paid members of staff
- You have a written governing document, such as a constitution or set of rules
- You have a governing body with at least 3 unrelated members
- You have a UK-based bank or building society account in the name of your organisation, with at least two unrelated signatories
What size grants are available?
Grants of between £5,000 and up to and including £25,000 are available. Any grant awarded must be spent within 12 months of receipt.
For more information please visit: