Seven new Horizon 2020 initiatives that aim to ensure that Europe produces world class science will be launched on the 20th September 2016.
Together they will see €600million invested in businesses and research. The UK Government has advised that businesses and universities should continue to bid for EU funding while the UK remains a member of the EU and that it would underwrite payment of awards even when projects continued beyond UK membership.
The funding calls that are being launched are:
- Mobility for Growth
- Autonomous Road Transport
- Personalised coaching for well-being and care of people as they age
- Support for large scale uptake of digital innovation for active and healthy ageing
- Factories of the future public private partnership
- SPIRE (sustainable process industries) public private partnership
- Energy efficient buildings public private partnership.
Please see the website for further details of each initiative and closing dates.