The Trusthouse Charitable Foundation has announced that funding is available to support the work of local and national charities or not-for-profit organisations that address rural and urban deprivation within the UK.
Within these two main headings, the Trust are interested in helping established projects which work in the fields of:
- Community Support
- Arts, Education & Heritage
- Disability & Health Care.
There are three grants schemes. These are:
- The Large Grant Scheme, with grants of between £10,000 and £45,000 to cover capital costs
- The Standard Grant Scheme, grants of between £6,001 – £12,000 for revenue or one-off capital costs
- The Small Grant Scheme, grants of below £6,000 to cover capital and revenue costs.
In addition, the Foundation also has funding available to support capital projects at hospices throughout the UK; and for Village Halls and Community Centres.
The Grants Committee meets quarterly to consider applications at the beginning of February, May, September and November.
The deadlines for submitting applications are generally 2 months before the date of a meeting.
Applications to the small grants programme can be made at any time.