Interreg Atlantic Area Programme (2014-20) has announced the launch of its first call for projects to open on the 26th April 2016.
A total amount of €185M has been allocated to fund projects among Atlantic regions of 5 European countries covering such priorities as:
- Innovation and competitiveness
- Resource efficiency
- Territory’s resilience to risks of natural
- Climate and human origin as well as biodiversity and natural and cultural assets.
The Atlantic Programme covers:
- Spain, Portugal, France
- Ireland as well as the southern and western coastal regions of the UK. These include:
- Greater Manchester
- Wiltshire and North Somerset
- Dorset and Somerset
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- West Wales and The Valleys
- East Wales
- South Western Scotland
- Highlands and Islands
- Northern Ireland.
The Programme Manual and online application form will be made available in the second half of April, check the website for updates. Projects Ideas registration and partners search tool are already available online.